Sunday 2 June 2013

Travellers set up camp at Jennett's Park roundabout - Berkshire

From Bracknell News

TRAVELLERS have set up camp at the Jennett's Park roundabout in Bracknell.


Around six to seven caravans have moved onto a plot of land next to the Peacock Farm Pub, off the A329.

When the News visited today, a resident living in Osprey Avenue, opposite the site, said: "I've been away this weekend and only arrived back this morning, and that's when I noticed all the caravans.

"It was a bit of a shock, I was surprised to see so many. I'm not sure why they chose here, I suppose because it is so close to the motorway."

Police were this morning taking details at the site in Peacock Lane.

see also: The Bracknell News - Landowners take action against Travellers in Jennett's Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.